Dining Services for Grades PK- 12
- Hot lunch meal deal: Main entree, two sides, drink
- Soup & spuds: Baked potatoes and freshly made soup
- Grille: Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, pizza sticks, grilled chicken sandwiches, hot dogs
- Garden gourmet: A full salad bar with an assortment of toppings and dressings*
- Simply sweet: Jumbo cookies, cobblers, banana pudding, ice cream
- Drinks: Lemonade, juice, milk, water, and Coca-Cola Fountain and Bottled Beverages (6th-12th only)
Meal Deals available every day for the hot lunch and grille feature
*indicates items that are priced a-la-carte
Viking Café Lunch Account
Each student will have a declining balance account. Students will be required to access their own account using a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for any purchase.
- Returning Students: Please use the same PIN from last year.
- New students: Please see the Notification Letter for your PIN and ID number.
You may pay with cash or use the declining balance account.
Charging will not be allowed if a student has charged up to $20.00. We will encourage students to add funds to their accounts when they reach a low balance. Students will not be allowed to charge until their account is paid in full. It is the parent’s responsibility to make sure students have sufficient funds for their lunch account.
How to Pay
- Pay online at www.mypaymentsplus.com with a credit/debit card or a check. Use the Student ID Number to register.
- Send cash or a check by your child to the classroom. A teacher or an assistant will bring money to the cafeteria.
- Checks must be made payable to Fayette Academy. Please include: Student name & PIN. If check is for more than one student, please put each name, PIN, and amount on the check or a note.
- Please use a note and specify if sending cash
If you have questions, please contact Melissa Ferge, Cafeteria Manager, at (901) 465-7510 ext 127.