Welcome to Fayette Academy and thank you for your interest.
- How to Apply
- Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $75 must be submitted with each application.
- Create an Online Application
- To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications,and monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms.
- Request More Information
- Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you.
- We Look Forward to Meeting You
- If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
- We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 901-465-3295.
- Charlotte Karcher, Coordinator
- Students Applying for Admission from Homeschool:
- Students applying for high school admission from homeschool programs must pass the end-of-course exams for each of the courses required for graduation at Fayette Academy in order to receive credit for that course.
- If a student passes the EOC exam(s) with a 70 or higher, he or she may be admitted to Fayette Academy as long as the number of credits awarded will allow them to meet the required number of credits for graduation.
- Credits will only be granted for courses offered at Fayette Academy.
- If an incoming upper classmen (junior or senior) passes the highest level EOC for a course he/she has completed, credit will be given for the proceeding required courses in that discipline.
- Athletic eligibility for the enrolling student will fall under TSSAA jurisdiction
Fayette Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Fayette Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.